March 4th, 2011, 6:35 am
aussietanker wrote:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u64/aussietanker/ac79d89c.jpgvinni30 wrote:Is it possible to change the 24hour clock to show 00:10 instead of 24:10?
nevermind, I checked out Kruze83's html file and made the adjustments. Thanks guys.
1. can you please tell us what you did to corect this or how you changed this please ...
2. also ... to set this theme up on my iP4 (4.2.1) i used the zip >> frost_ls_by_technouse-d33ound dwnld from the link early on this thread ... i unzipped it, then used WinSCP to transfer the folder >> Frost LS into the themes folder at private/var/stash/themes.xxxx on my ip4 ...
i then went to winterboard, ticked the Frost LS and resprung .... i found that i had the same problem as others in that the picture didn't show up ... just got a little box with ? inside on a very black screen ... so i dwnld the 4.2.1 zip >> Frost LS from mzkillabeatz as found on Pg 9 of this thread ... unzipped it and then used WinSCP to transfer the folder >> Frost LS into the same themes folder as before ... it asked to overwrite parts of the existing file so i gave it prermission to do that
prior to doing all that i think i managed to edit the location for my weather correctly ... i think that the theme uses http://www.accuweather.com as its weather source so i looked up my home city on accuweather (Sydney, Au) and then put the code from the end of that search url from that lookup ( OCN|AU|NSW|SYDNEY) into the LockBackground.html using notepad ... i also changed celcius= false to celcius = true
i still didnt get the wallpaper after doing that and still ended up with the black screen with the little ? mark ... i then did mzkillabeatz suggestion ...just place your wallpaper in this directory: /private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Lock.jpg and name it exactly "Lock.jpg" and you will be good to go
after respringing it all seems to be working ok ..... but can someone who actually knows what they are doing pls confirm with me that i have done the correct procedure :) ...
3. also ... on my version the space on the overlay in the centre btwn where the time and where it gives the MONTH DATE DAY info ie Feb 28 Mon ... is very squashed up ...how can i change that so it reads Mon 28 Feb ...
and there is very little space btwn the bottom of the time numerals and the top of the "Mon 28 Feb" - how can i "lower" that "Mon 28 Feb" a little so that it looks less squashed
4. does this method of getting the wallpaper to show up mean that i have to call every wallpaper for every LS a unique name in regards to both the info on the HTML code and the jpeg file name as doesnt this method mean that all walls from all LS will be going into the same location ie >>> /private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Lock.jpg .. they can't all be called the same thing ???? so how does that work or have i muisunderstood it ???
D/L my modded HTML file here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/450861137/L ... round.html
It answers your Q1, Q3, Q4
This is how I work out to get my homescreens and lockscreens done. I thinks it's the easiest way.
1. cr8 a folder with any name with .theme at the end. for eg: background.theme
2. get any image you want for your lockscreen background and name it LockBackground.png. Then copy the file into the above folder. - It must be called LockBackground.png.
3. copy the above folder to your themes folder on your iphone. use i-funbox to do so. location is /var/stash/themes......
4. edit the LockBackground.html and look for this line:
and where it says vinni.theme change that to your folder name. Also note that my Themes folder will have different letters and numbers after the "." so please put yours in there
5. enable the themes folder u cr8ted in winterboard and also the frost ls top theme